We have an opening for a Senior EHS Specialist in WInfield, AL. Qualifications:
– B.S. degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management or related field.
– Minimum 7 years practical EHS experience in the heavy industrial and manufacturing sectors with increasing roles and responsibilities and a minimum of 2 years previous management experience. Mining experience helpful but not required.
– A Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) designation is desirable.
– Comprehensive understanding of all Federal, State, OH&S regulations and standards as they relate to General Industry and Mining operations (OSHA, MSHA, DOT, EPA, DEP, etc).
– OSHA 500 Train the Trainer and additional training expertise in DOT, EPA, DNR, Hazardous Communication, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, – Hoisting and Rigging/Crane Operator Safety Training, Aerial Work Platform, and behavioral based safety management are desired.
– Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation Claims Management and best management practices – Capability to maintain multiple accountabilities and relationships.
– Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills combined with the ability to influence and coach others to receive and manage change
– Considerable ability to plan and prioritize EHS initiatives and work with others to execute strategic priorities
– Strong capability to lead organization through change and ability to lead multiple projects If interested,
Please send me a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to discuss.
Brooke Owens, CIR